CacheCallContent[Request, Response] extends AnyRef
For many-time loading of content, e.g., via ajax, assuming repeated calls will be cached Request and sendRequest are decoupled because the component is designed to change only when the request changes, since sendRequest functions may be difficult to compare.
- class DragSelection[Index] extends AnyRef
- class LocalState[A] extends AnyRef
- class Reference[A <: TopNode] extends AnyRef
- class SpanSelection[Index] extends AnyRef
- class WebSocketConnection[Request, Response] extends AnyRef
- object Mounting